If you find yourself digging dirt jumps or railing loose and loamy trails, a bit of extra ankle protection can be a great thing. That's why we made the Launch Mid WRX. This mid-top flat pedal shoe is constructed on the same platform as the Launch Flat, with added ankle and heel protection and a gusseted tongue to keep out dirt and debris. Because trail conditions can be highly variable, the Launch Mid WRX uses a water-repellent membrane to keep the elements at bay. Laces can be a hassle when covered in mud and grime, so the Launch Mid WRX relies on a BOA Fit System to make fit adjustments a breeze. The rubber experts at Goodyear developed a compound that is sticky and long-wearing, which we mold into our chevron-shaped PinLoc tread to keep your feet planted and in control, even in slippery conditions.
- PinLoc tread pattern provides a secure pin engagement
- Mid-top design with ankle strap and gusseted tongue provides extra support and keeps debris out
- WRX treatment sheds water
- Water-resistant Cordura fabric is durable and helps shed moisture
- Reinforced toe box for added protection
- BOA Fit System with L6C dial lets riders fine-tune fit while they ride
- Goodyear premium rubber compound is grippy and long-wearing
- EVA foam midsole cushions impacts
- Designed specifically for flat pedals (not clipless-compatible)
|Intended Use||Mountain Biking|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||BOA Fit System with L6 dial and ankle strap|
|Upper||Water-resistant Cordura fabric|
|Outsole||Goodyear premium rubber compound|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Spruce/Forest / 44||191234725309||153921019QL44.0||210000051387|