The Torch 2.0 Road shoes are all about comfort—well, comfort and performance, that is. Due to the materials, road shoes often feel stiff and uncomfortable. We decided to address this annoyance head-on, though. To do so, we've implemented a 100% mesh and TPU construction on the Torch 2.0 that allows for more wiggle room in the toe box and a less constrictive, sock-like feel. The upper is then paired with our medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole and a rubber heel and toe that provide the perfect degree of off-the-bike traction. For the closure, we added a single lightweight Boa IP1 dial that features tool-free snap replacement capability, while also providing simple, on-the-fly micro-adjustments.
- Approximate weight: 235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Carbon sole with a 7.0 Stiffness Index is engineered to be moderately stiff, yet light with a rubber heel and toe for off-the-bike traction.
- Lightweight Boa IP1 dial closure for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Mesh and TPU upper for a supple fit.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||3-bolt or Look/SPD-SL|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Lightweight Boa IP1 Fit System|
|Upper||Mesh and TPU|
|Outsole||Medium-stiffness FACT carbon sole|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||7|
|Weight||235g (1/2 pair, Size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Rocket Red/Black / 39||888818579600||61020-3139||210000041109|