If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like Specialized's Element Windstopper Shoe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. These shoe covers boast a universal cleat opening and visibility-enhancing reflective accents for winter's low-light riding conditions.
- Gore WINDSTOPPER Soft Shell provides resistance to both wind and water, without sacrificing anything to breathability, comfort, or layering ability.
- Rear zipper closure securely blocks the elements from infiltrating the covers, while also easing entry and exit.
- Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan.
- Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
|Black / 43 – 44||719676997131||64915-0214||31004|
|Black / 41 – 42||719676997162||64915-0213||31003|
|Black / 47 – 48||719676997179||64915-0216||31006|