Ritchey WCS C220 25D Stem
You really can have it all-the WCS C220 stem rivals the performance of the revolutionary C260 stem design, but it's quicker and easier to install and remove thanks to a press-fit handlebar clamp interface and forward-facing hardware. The WCS C22 25D Stem offers 25-degrees of positive or negative rise. First proven on the Ritchey Trail Stem, the C220 handlebar clamp design creates a more secure interface by wrapping a full 220 degrees over the handlebar. Bolt forces are aligned with the clamp so that the stem body 'embraces' the handlebar, which is less prone to damaging lightweight bars. This clamp design allows for a lighter faceplate and stem body with no sacrifice in strength or stiffness. The stem body is forged 2014 aluminum for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout.
- Material: 3D forged and internally machined 2014 alloy body
- CrMo faceplate bolts and patented 220 degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- Stainless steel steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Installs without the removal of levers
- Angle: 25-degree
- Stack: 45mm - Steerer: 1-1/8"
- Faceplate Width: 40mm
- Blatte finish
- 120g (90mm)
|31.8mm / Matte Black / 80mm / 25°||796941318167||31055427102|
|31.8mm / Matte Black / 110mm / 25°||796941318198||31055427105|