The SES 2.3 is purpose-built for the mountains. Ultra-light, respectfully aerodynamic, and optimized for tubeless tires, the SES 2.3 raises the bar for performance through hilly and mountainous terrain.
- Carbon fiber consctruction using continuously running fibers throughout the rim, tapering laminates, and removing excess material
- 28mm front and 32mm rear rim depths provide crosswind stability and flatland aerodynamic efficiency to descend confidently and carry speed in the flat valleys between climbs
- Hookless bead tubeless technology reduces weight, improves comfort, maintains strength, and ensures an exacting rim bead seat
- Premium Road Hubs bring efficiency, longevity, and simplicity: Cold-forged and machined 6061 alloy for durable lightweight performance
- Tubeless and disc brake only
|Shimano Micro Spline
|Inner Rim Width
* Subject to change without notice.