The Format is our first single clamp grip for those who like to make use of the full width of their bars, allowing you to run your hands right up to the edge. We had found some single clamp grips suffer from additional twisting, which is why we designed the sleeve to snugly fit the bars towards the ends. After examining wear patterns of grips that have been through the ringer, we implemented several different patterns and zones into the format to deal with the different dynamics going on in each part of your hand.
All the quality and performance of SPANK's SPOON grips, in a new 100mm length specifically designed for kids. One of the most common complaints of young riders is that adult grips position their hands too far from the controls, making them move their hands around while riding, or risk pinching fingers in brakes. The new SPOON Grom grips alleviate this issue, putting their hands in the right place every time, and allowing them to set up their handlebar controls just like dad! Material: Tacky rubber, alloy clamp rings Length (mm): 100 Diameter (mm): 30 Weight (g): ±95/set Features: Tailored to fit children's hands; two anodized alloy clamp rings; plastic safety end plugs; micro diamond pattern
Everything's Alright We think that the best path to a happy life is to ride as often as possible. These grips have the perfect combination of tackiness, durability, and cushioning to keep you in the saddle and on the sunny side of life. Special Recipe These grips are made of a proprietary rubber compound that only Race Face can make. We could tell you what's in them, but then we'd have to kill you. Hold Fast Designed to stay put, these low-profile grips have a lock-on collar, tapered internal sleeve and directional design—no drama here, just solid comfort. A Real Handful. Two diameters (30mm+ 33mm), 5 solid colors, 5 black with ano'd lock collar options. Don't worry—with the Getta Grip you get all the choices.
- A totally new grip designed from the ground up to give you more control and comfort then ever before! - Single lock ring design and smooth thumb zone. - Reinforced bar end area - Anatomical bar end design supports and protects the little finger - Cut outs improve impulse shock, vibration absorption and comfort - Interlocking columns support low profile fins to create a tread pattern which offers the benefits of both a finned grip and a low profile - Features: Single lock grip, low profile 30mm diameter, tapered bar ends, Spank 'Human Factor' grip pattern. - Material: Rubber, alloy clamp, plastic base, steel bolt - Length (mm): 145 - Diameter (mm): 33 - Weight (g): ±115g / Pair
Oury single sided V2 lock-on grips. - Flange: No - Lock On: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 127mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 200g
This flangeless mushroom style grip is made in the USA by ODI grips using their super-soft rubber compound, which, combined with our specially designed rib profile, makes for a great-feeling and long-lasting grip. Includes our new USA-made Eclat nylon bar plugs. - Includes Eclat nylon bar plugs - Longer design for today's wider bars - Manufactured in the USA by ODI
$29.95 - $32.95
Ritchey Truegrip X Locking mountain bike grips are comfortable and lighter-weight dual-density grips that lock to the handlebar.
The Ritchey Classic Locking grip delivers excellent feel and durability with a timeless and classic aesthetic. - Dual-sided locking mechanism debossed logo - 112g/pair
The slender WCS Truegrip mountain bike grips deliver a lightweight, comfortable, and faithful ride experience out on the trails. - Material: HD foam - Density: single - Shape: hexagonal - Locking: no - Ends: open - End-plugs: included - Length: 130mm - Diameter: multiple - Weight: 43g (w/o plugs)
Feel the comfort of Lizard's popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 105 grams - Diameter: 31.25 mm
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
The VOK pogies as a combo with MUND handle bar grips, the ultimate solution for keeping your hands warm. Safe, adjusted depth for an easy IN-OUT Great volume for quick access to shifters and brake levers Semi-rigid internal structure for maintaining the amplitude Outer material - Denier 600 / Inner material - brushed polyester The VOK were developed and tested locally with a lot of love, as a team with another Canadian handcraft business. They are the results of a great collaboration. Specifications: Including 1 pair of MUND grips and 2 aluminium handlebar expenders
For grip and control in all conditions, Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature padded leather tape for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. Brooks Slender Leather Grips feature vegetable tanned leather tape, a naturally timeless material for long lasting durability and great looks, perfect for straight bar bicycles. The design incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The leather is then held in place by aluminium and steel clamps which can be removed in the event that the tape requires replacement. FEATURES: - Vegetable tanned leather tape - Aluminium shell - Aluminium and steel clamp
The MacAskill grip features a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration dampening. - Designed and ridden by Danny MacAskill - Single-sided lock-on grip - 29–30mm diameter
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Slightly thicker than the Razer Grips, slightly thinner than the Fat Paw Grips, these 6.5mm thick grips are great for longer rides, as they reduce hand fatigue and finger numbness. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - 6.5mm thick
The Oury Original BMX Grip will provide you with performance and comfort. Flanged grips with rectangular design and Oury logo. Classic. - Flange: Yes - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114 mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 113 g
$24.00 - $30.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
- Medium Diameter (32.25mm) - Length 135mm - 118g - Handlebar Diameter: 22.2mm
- Comfort: Soft and comfy just like your favorite chair - Our newest addition to the ODI line brings a welcome facelift to our iconic Longneck Lock-On grip - Constructed of our proprietary Soft Compound TPE material and featuring our legendary Longneck Rib Pattern, these grips provide exceptional comfort for all riding conditions - The addition of the new v2.1 Single-Clamp Lock-On system makes installation a breeze and ensures that your grips stay put no matter what the conditions - We have also designed these grips to be e-bike friendly with exceptional vibration dampening with or without gloves, the new small flange to protect hands, and new soft feel end with hard plastic reinforcement to prevent grip blowout - Large outer diameter: 31.5mm
ESI's ergonomic Fit Grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new designs balance the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. XC stands for Extra Chunky. - Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm) - Bar Plugs included - *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
$10.95 - $11.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Suitable for city, MTB and touring use and adjustable for specific performance. Our best rubber grips for straight bars, thermoplastic rubber is fused with nylon textile for a nice look and comfortable feel, substituting organic cotton in the natural colour version. With aluminium clamp and branded rubber end plug, and adjustable for specific performance, these grips are suitable for city, MTB, and touring use. The dual textures embossed into the rubber mean the rider can turn the grip and adjust it to their preferred option. IDEAL FOR: - Commuting in the city - Travelling the globe - Urban cycling
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
$10.95 - $11.99
The classic flangeless Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accommodate end plugs now gets an extra 25mm of length! PRODUCT FEATURES: - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip SOFT compound for added comfort! - Increasingly popular with top athletes around the world - Open ends with Push In Plugs end plugs included - Sold In Pairs - 160mm
Oury single compound grips. Simple & classic. - Soft grips with raised blocks - Flange: No - Lock On: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 114mm - Shape: Round - Weight: 141g
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends with a hex-broach pinch bolts - For 22.2mm (7/8") bars - Packaged for 1 pair/set of grips and includes Snap Cap end plugs
- Developed in collaboration with 2x World Cup Champion Aaron Gwin - Ergonomic single clamp design with aluminum reinforced ends - Angled rib pattern matches the articulation points of your hand - Bonus pack includes Lock-On grips and v2.1 clamp
The grip choice of top athletes around the world, the Ruffian Lock-On Grip features exceptional control in a low profile grip designed specifically for racers. - Diamondized pattern for optimal traction - Ultra-thin profile - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs