Shimano's Ultegra Rear Derailleur delivers category-defining 11-speed shifting. At the heart of the derailleur is a light, tough, cold-forged-aluminum body with a wide, rigid pivot design that maximizes shifting speed and equalizes shift effort across the cassette. Smooth-spinning pulleys use sealed bearing to keep out the dirt and ensure quiet running in the miles to come.
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX817 Di2 version offers the digital precision of Shimano electronic shifting, as well as synchronized shifting and is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
$44.99 - $46.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
• Alloy cage with titanium hardware offers light and durable performance • Side-swing design better accomodates more suspension designs and an additional 15mm of tire clearance • Increased pull strength provides faster shifting • 48.8mm Chainline Down Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Traditional • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Double • Derailleur Capacity: 10 • Double or Triple: Double • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 38 teeth Side Swing, Triple • Derailleur Capacity: 18 • Double or Triple: Triple • Drivetrain Speeds: 11 • Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road • Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull • Front Derailleur Clamp: 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") , 34.9 (1-3/8") • Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing • Max Ring (teeth): 40 teeth
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
This new NX Eagle derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides quiet, consistent performance and durability. - Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents - Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. We guarantee this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH technology - Eagle ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK positioning add robustness - Eagle pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation - Speed (RD): 12s - Cable pull ratio: X-actuation - Cage (RD): Long - Max tooth: 50 - Color (RD): Black - Pulley bearings material: Steel - Cage material (RD): Steel
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
With an integrated chain stabilizer mechanism, the Shimano GRX derailleur provides a quieter experience with shifting security and precision on mixed terrain. For rides on smooth surfaces, the derailleur features and ON/OFF switch for the chain stabilizer. The RD-RX812 rear derailleur is compatible with MTB cassettes with a max cog size of 42T. - Adjustable, gravel-tuned chain stabilizer prevents chain slapping and drops - Switch stabilizer ON/OFF to match the terrain - Silent and uninterrupted rear shifting on rough terrain - Smooth and reliable mixed-surface shifting - Compatible with current road Dual Control Levers - High cog: Max. 11T/Min. 11T - Low cog: Max. 42T/Min. 40T - Total capacity: 31T
$57.99 - $59.99
Designed with the rider in mind, the ADVENT rear derailleur packs trail-ready features into an attainable wide-range drivetrain system. The derailleur kinematics are precisely tuned to use a more direct cable path, making the shifting feel consistent across the lowest and highest gears, and everything in between. - Clutch provides stronger chain management over rough terrain - Ratchet-and-pawl clutch is easily adjustable and repairable - Direct cable routing for smooth, responsive shifting - Compatible with 11-42T 9-speed cassettes - Compatible with ADVENT shifters only
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
The SRAM Rival 1 X-Horizon rear derailleur is engineered for smooth, reliable shifting action—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-Horizon shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting, and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. • X-Horizon design reduces shift force while eliminating ghost shifting and chain slap • 12-tooth X-Sync pulley wheels • Large upper pulley offset automatically adjusts chain gap • Sealed cartridge bearings Aluminum cage • Technologies: X-Horizon, Exact Actuation, X-Sync, Roller Bearing Clutch, Cage Lock • Medium cage: 11-26 through 11-36 cassettes • Long cage: 10-42 cassette
Shimano's 105 Braze-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Campagnolo's Super Record EPS Braze-On Front Derailleur delivers electronic precision to your front shifts. Hammer into the big ring and surge forward with a mere touch of a button, under heavy load or out of the saddle it's still as smooth as a dream. An aluminum internal cage plate and external carbon cage is powered by a servo motor to provide the incredibly quick shifting. It's versatile too, working with both standard and compact cranksets and auto-trimming to eliminate chain rub. - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Max ring (teeth): 55T - Double or triple: Double - Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated) - Weight: 127g
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
Campagnolo's Veloce Rear Derailleur uses an advanced-parallelogram design that assures precise and quick shifting. The aluminum construction reduces weight and boosts strength for crisp gear changes. Plus, the pulleys are made from a special material that renders the drivetrain nearly silent.
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Wheel-type cable guide - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's Apex Rear Derailleur features cold-forged aluminum construction for sweet shifting, dependability and low weight. Designed for SRAM's 10-speed road drivetrains and featuring their Exact Actuation Technology, Apex will provide you with perfect shifting every time.
The Shimano Altus RD-M310 rear derailleur is a quality, durable replacement rear derailleur for 7 and 8-speed drivetrains. - 13t upper and 15t lower pulleys - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Previous page Page 2 of 2