$69.99 - $105.95
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
$82.99 - $89.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
$49.99 - $55.99
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 10-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
$47.99 - $64.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$68.99 - $75.99
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano's SLX Dyna-Sys 10-Speed Cassette features chrome-plated steel sprockets mounted to an aluminum carrier for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless shifts with the 10-speed chain and Shadow rear derailleur (both sold separately).
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-HG700-11 cassette - Average weight: 379g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
Page 1 of 1